16 Sep 2019
This type of visa is issued to applicants for the following purposes:
1) (category "TS") to travel in transit through the Kingdom in order to proceed to the country of destination or to re-enter his/her own country
2) (category "S") to participate in sports activities (sportsmen, sportswomen, etc.)
3) (category "C") the person in charge or crew of a conveyance coming to a port, station or area in the Kingdom.
1. Passport with validity not less than 6 months, one copy of passport, one copy of ID or residence permit as a proof of permanent residency in Romania or Bulgaria.
2. Visa application form completely filled out
3. Recent photograph of the applicant (3.5 x 4.5 cm.), taken within the past six months. The photograph should be glued to the form and not stapled.
4. Evidence of travel to and from Thailand (round trip air / transportation ticket)
5. Evidence of accommodation reservation covered the entire period of stay.
6. Evidence of adequate finance (20,000 Baht per person and 40,000 Baht per family)
7. Visa of a third country in a passport or travel document (Category “TS”)
8. Letter of invitation stating the application's participation in sports activities in the Kingdom (Category “S”)
Application forms and other documents with anything stapled on them will not be accepted.
Consular officers reserve the rights to request additional documents as deemed necessary.
(Visa fee may be changed without prior notice)
The payment in cash of visa fee (EUR) when handing over visa application.
Validity of a Visa
Period of stay
not exceeding 30 days.