วันที่นำเข้าข้อมูล 16 Sep 2019
วันที่ปรับปรุงข้อมูล 30 Nov 2022
Upon official request, Royal Thai Embassies and Consulates-General may grant courtesy visas to diplomatic/ official/ ordinary passport-holders who wish to enter the Kingdom on official duty and/or other purposes.
1. Passport with validity not less than 6 months
2. Visa application form completely filled out
3. Recent photograph of the applicant (3.5 x 4.5 cm.), taken within six months. The photograph should be glued to the form and not stapled.
4. Evidence of travel to and from Thailand (round-trip air /transportation ticket).
5. Note Verbal and/or documents issued by the foreign government or international organization certifying the identity of the person concerned and his/her purpose(s) while residing in the Kingdom.
Application forms and other documents with any stapled on them will not be accepted.
Office hours: 09.00 - 12.00 hrs. and 13.00 - 14.30 hrs. Consular Section Wednesday and Friday 09.30 - 12.00 hrs. by prior appointment only