วันที่นำเข้าข้อมูล 5 Jul 2022
วันที่ปรับปรุงข้อมูล 5 Jul 2022
**For the latest entry requirements, please visit
Updated information for Visa on Arrival (VOA)
- According to the Interior Ministerial Announcements, passport holders from 18 countries and territories may apply for visas at the immigration checkpoints for the purpose of tourism for the period of not exceeding 15 days (14 nights).
- The applicant must possess means of living expenses at the amount of 10,000 Baht per person and 20,000 Baht per family accordingly.
- Upon arrival, the applicant must fill in the Application Form provided at the airport
(1) A passport with at least thirty (30) days validity
(2) A fully paid ticket which is usable within 15 days since the date of entry
(3) Accommodation booking confirmation in English for the entire duration of your stay in Thailand.
(4) Two (2) passport-size photos without hats/caps or sunglasses
(5) Proof that you are carrying Ten Thousand (10,000) Baht (Twenty Thousand (20,000) for a family) in any currency
(6) Two Thousand (2,000) Baht for the 'Visa Application Fee'
- Visitors who enter the Kingdom with Visa on Arrival generally cannot file an application for extension of stay except in special cases such as illness which prevents them
from travelling, etc. They can submit an application at the Office of Immigration Bureau, Immigration Division 1, IT Sqaure Laksi Plaza (3rd Floor), Chaeng Wattana Rd., Laksi, Bangkok 10210. More information can be found on the website http://www.immigration.go.th
List of countries and territories is as follows:
1. Bulgaria : Republic of Bulgaria
2. Bhutan : Kingdom of Bhutan
3. China : People’s Republic of China
4. Cyprus : Republic of Cyprus
5. Ethiopia : Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia
6. Fiji : Republic of Fiji
8. India : Republic of India
9. Kazakhstan : Republic of Kazakhstan
10. Malta : Republic of Malta
11. Mexico : United Mexican States
12. Nauru : Republic of Nauru
13. Papua New Guinea
15. Russia: Russian Federation (Thailand and Russia also have a bilateral agreement on visa exemption
for holders of ordinary passports for a visit not exceeding 30 days)
17. Uzbekistan : Republic of Uzbekistan
All travellers arriving in Thailand from 1 July 2022 onwards are no longer required to register for Thailand Pass, however, they are required to present documents according to Thailand’s latest entry requirements: https://bucharest.thaiembassy.org/en/content/index?cate=5d7e89db15e39c1d900056f2
**Disclaimer: the above information is subject to change without prior notice.**
Royal Thai Embassy, Bucharest
5 July 2022
Office hours: 09.00 - 12.00 hrs. and 13.00 - 14.30 hrs. Visa and Consular Section Wednesday and Friday By prior appontment only 09.30 - 12.00 hrs.