วันที่นำเข้าข้อมูล 15 Jul 2022
วันที่ปรับปรุงข้อมูล 15 Jul 2022
**For the latest entry requirements, please visit
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR TOURIST VISA
Visa applications shall be accepted with prior confirmed appointment only. To make an appointment, please send an email to: [email protected]. Applicants will receive a confirmation email with date and time of the appointment. Applications WITHOUT appointment will not be accepted.
Please be informed that the Consular Section only opens on Wednesdays and Fridays from 09.30-12.00 hrs. The Royal Thai Embassy, Bucharest will be closed on Romanian and Thai national holidays (see the list on our website).
Due to a large number of visa applications, applicants are advised to start the visa application process at least 21 days before their departure date.
The following information is subject to change without prior notice.
Tourist Visa (Single Entry)
Validity: 90 days from the date of issue. Travellers must enter Thailand within the validity of visa.
Permitted length of stay: 60 days from the date of arrival in Thailand. Travellers should carefully check the immigration stamps in their passports regarding the exact length of stay to ensure that they do not overstay their visa. Please note that, once you leave Thailand, the visa is considered being used even if you only spend one day in Thailand.
Extension of Stay: Those who wish to stay longer or may wish to change their type of visa must file an application for permission at the Office of Immigration Bureau (http://www.immigration.go.th). The extension of stay as well as the change of certain type of visa is solely at the discretion of the Immigration officer.
List of required documents:
6. Health insurance for the entire period of stay with a minimum coverage of 10,000 USD of medical costs incurred by the applicant in Thailand. The insurance must be in English and must cover the whole duration of stay in Thailand. (Any International Insurance Company or one of the Thai companies on https://covid19.tgia.org/) (if any)
7. Vaccination certificate (EU Digital Certificate or equivalent) (if any)
8. Employment certificate in English or with an official English translation. The employment certificate must specify salary, position, type number, and date of contract. Proof of monthly income and evidence of freelancer/company ownership can be used as a substitute
9. Proof of finance – copy of bank statement to date showing a minimum of 30 Euro/day/adult for the entire period of stay, but not less than 1,000 Euro for a stay of up to 30 days
10.Accommodation booking confirmation for the entire period of stay e.g. hotel booking, invitation letter from family or friend in Thailand. An invitation letter must include a copy of ID card and a house registration of the host or an accommodation rental contract.
11. Fee 35 Euro cash (single entry) Defected or damaged banknotes will not be accepted.
All travellers arriving in Thailand from 1 July 2022 onwards are no longer required to register for Thailand Pass, however, they are required to present documents according to Thailand’s latest entry requirements: https://bucharest.thaiembassy.org/en/content/index?cate=5d7e89db15e39c1d900056f2
Applicants shall be responsible for the information given in the application form as well as the submitted documents. Any false or misleading information, or false supporting documents, may result in the refusal of a visa application without the right of appeal.
The Royal Thai Embassy, Bucharest reserves the right to reject visa applications with incomplete/incorrect documents, applicants who have stayed in Thailand for more than 90 days within the last 6 months preceding the date of applying, applicants who overstayed or engaged in visa running and/or other illegal activities.
Office hours: 09.00 - 12.00 hrs. and 13.00 - 14.30 hrs. Visa and Consular Section Wednesday and Friday By prior appontment only 09.30 - 12.00 hrs.